Constitution for the
Order of the Dragon’s Vanguard
- There shall exist in the Barony of Dragonsspine an award, known as the
Order of the Dragon’s Vanguard, which may be given by the Coronet of
Dragonsspine, subject to the pleasure of the Crown, to those persons who
have demonstrated excellence in the art of archery.
- The holders of this award shall be styled as Companions of the Dragon’s
Vanguard and shall be entitled to place the initials C.D.V. after their names.
- The Badge of the order shall be: Or three arrows in gyronny points to chief
vert and a wingless dragon dormant purpure, subject to approval by the College
- The award shall not carry with it an Award of Arms nor shall it confer
precedence upon the bearer.
- The person first elected to the Order shall bear the title of Premier of
the Dragon’s Vanguard and shall have such duties as the Coronet may
- Amendments to this constitution shall be made by the Coronet of Dragonsspine
after due consultation with the Crown.
By our hands this 27th day of August, A.S. XXIX, being 1994 in the Common